Gets Paid Uni Incorporated operating as SMARK
By using this website, you acknowledge your acceptance of these Terms and your intention to be legally bound by them. If you do not agree with these Terms or intend not to be legally bound by them, please exit this website.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence and legally authorized to enter into contractual obligations.
2. NOT AN OFFER TO SELL
No information or material on the website is to be taken to constitute an offer to buy or sell products or services. Any reference on the website to products, services or publications do not imply the endorsement or approval of such products, services or publications by GPUI.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our website, its design, all text, graphics, video, audio, and the selection and arrangement of our website are the property of GPUI, or its various subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, third party providers and distributors (“Third Parties”), and are protected under the copyright laws of Canada and other countries. None of the content found on our website may be reproduced distributed, displayed, sold, transferred, or modified without the prior express written permission of GPUI or the applicable Third Parties. This website does not confer and shall not be construed as conferring on anyone any licence under any of GPUI’s or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
5. ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
We rely on the accuracy of the information that you provide to us and transaction-related information, which must be true, accurate, current, and complete. You will be solely responsible and liable for any and all loss, damage, and additional costs that you, we, or any other person may incur as a result of your submission of any false, incorrect, or incomplete information or your failure to update your information.
Information provided by you or other users on GPUI on this Web site will be received and presented on the website by GPUI on a non-confidential basis. GPUI and the all users of the website reserve the right to use such information in its sole discretion.
6. NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVICE
THE INFORMATION, ADVICE OR OPINION WE DISPLAY AT OUR WEBSITE IS SUBMITTED BY THE USERS OF THE WEBSITE WHO ARE NOT AFFILIATED IN ANY WAY TO THE GPUI, AND WHO MAY OR MAY NOT BE PROVIDING SUCH INFORMATION IN PROFESSIONAL CAPACITY. IT IS NOT MEANT TO REPLACE PROPER INVESTMENT COUNSELLING, FINANCIAL AND TAX PLANNING ADVICE, OR LEGAL ADVICE. THE INFORMATION, ADVICE OR OPINION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE USERS OF THE WEBSITE AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS THOSE HELD BY GPUI.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT CREATE A BUSINESS OR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES RELATIONSHIP. LAWS AND REGULATIONS VARY BY JURISDICTION AND CHANGE FROM TIME TO TIME. COMPLIANCE WITH SUCH STANDARDS DEPENDS ON THE PARTICULAR CIRCUMSTANCES. ANY RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT THE USER’S OWN RISK. BEFORE MAKING BUSINESS DECISIONS, PLEASE CONSULT A PROFESSIONAL ADVISOR.
7. ERRORS, INACCURACIES, AND OMMISSIONS
The information, advice or opinion we display at our website is submitted by the users of the website who are not affiliated in any way to the GPUI. GPUI does not warrant the completeness, timeliness or accuracy of any of the data, information advice or opinion contained in this website and may make changes thereto at any time in its sole discretion without notice. Further, all information conveyed hereby is provided to users “AS IS”. In no event shall GPUI be liable for any damages of any kind related to the use or misuse of information provided hereby.
Occasionally there may be information on our website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to, without giving prior notice to you, correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information.
8. EXTERNAL LINKS
This site may contain links to sites owned or operated by other parties. Such links are provided for your convenience only. WE DO NOT CONTROL AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OR PRIVACY POLICIES, ON, OR THE SECURITY OF, SUCH SITES. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY IF SUCH SITES INFRINGE ANY THIRD PARTY’S INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS; ARE INACCURATE, INCOMPLETE, OR MISLEADING; ARE NOT MERCHANTABLE OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; DO NOT PROVIDE ADEQUATE SECURITY AND PRIVACY; CONTAIN VIRUSES OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE; OR ARE LIBELOUS OR DEFAMATORY. FURTHER, WE DO NOT ENDORSE THE CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE, ON SUCH SITES. IF YOU ESTABLISH A LINK TO SUCH SITES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES & LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- SUBJECT ONLY TO THE EXPRESS REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF GPUI SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY ANY APPLICABLE LAW, GPUI GIVES NO CONDITION, WARRANTY, UNDERTAKING, OR REPRESENTATION WHATSOEVER, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, IN RESPECT OF OUR WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR INFORMATION DISPLAYED, ALL OF WHICH ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS, WHERE IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU HEREBY WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCLAIM ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF GPUI AND ALL OTHER REMEDIES, RIGHTS AND CLAIMS AGAINST GPUI, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE, OR SERVICES, OR OTHERWISE IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, OR YOUR USE, AS APPLICABLE, OF OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES, AS APPLICABLE, AND ANY OTHER ITEMS SUBJECT TO, OR RELATED OR ASSOCIATED THEREWITH, INCLUDING: (I) ANY OBLIGATION, LIABILITY, RIGHT, REMEDY OR CLAIM IN TORT, DESPITE ANY FAULT, NEGLIGENCE, OMISSION OR STRICT LIABILITY OF GPUI (WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED).
- GPUI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE OR OPERATE IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR EXPECTATIONS OR REQUIREMENTS OR WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR DECISION TO ENTER INTO A TRANSACTION WITH GPUI OR USE THE INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON OUR WEBSITE WAS INDEPENDENTLY DETERMINED AND NOT THE CONSEQUENCE OF OR MADE IN RELIANCE UPON, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, ANY ASSESSMENT OR ADVICE BY GPUI.
- ANY UNPROTECTED E-MAIL COMMUNICATION OVER THE INTERNET IS NOT CONFIDENTIAL, AND SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE INTERCEPTION OR LOSS, AND IS ALSO SUBJECT TO POSSIBLE ALTERATION. GPUI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY ONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH AN E-MAIL SENT BY YOU TO GPUI OR AN E-MAIL SENT BY GPUI TO YOU AT YOUR REQUEST
- GPUI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, LOST BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, WHETHER THE ACTION IS IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION. PROVIDER DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GPUI and our subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any claim or demand, made by you or any third-party due to or arising out of your use of our services, your breach of these Terms, or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third-party.
11. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and any separate agreements whereby we provide you with our products and services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable in that Province.
If any one or more of the provisions contained in these Terms should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect in any jurisdiction, the validity, legality and enforceability of such provision or provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby in any other jurisdiction and the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions contained herein will not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
13. CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms should be directed to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The original English version of these Terms may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy translation only and no rights are derived from such translation. If there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between the English language version of these Terms and a version of these Terms translated into another language, the English language version of these Terms shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.