Gets Paid Uni Incorporated operating as SMARK
1. The Types of Information We Collect from You
In providing our services to you, we collect and store both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
“Personal Information” refers to information that can be used to identify an individual and includes the names of individuals, their addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, and billing information (such as credit card number, cardholder name, and expiration date) provided by you. Personal information is collected from you when you contact us by telephone, email, SMS text messages and instant messaging services.
“Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), the domain used to access our website and services, the type and version of browser or operating system used, the date and time used to access this site, http headers and where applicable, the referring website.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect From You
You can decline to provide us with Personal Information. However, our collection of your Personal Information is essential to our ability to offer our services. The Personal Information we collect about you will come directly from you.
Personal Information is used for the following purposes:
1.responding to your inquiries;
2. providing services requested by you;
3. processing and confirming your bookings;
4. accepting payments;
5. billing and accounting services relating to our products and services;
6. customer communication, service, and administration;
7. measuring interest in our services and website;
8. notifying you about special offers and services that may be of interest to you;
9. obtaining information from you, including through surveys;
10. resolving disputes, collecting fees, or identifying problems;
11.preventing potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
13.complying with our legal obligations; and
14. as otherwise described to you at the point of collection.
Payment information provided by you is collected and processed by a third party payment processor. Any third party payment services utilized by us have their own privacy policies which we encourage you to review.
Information Provided to Us About Other People
If you provide us Personal Information for someone else, it is your responsibility to obtain the consent of such other individuals before you provide us with their Personal Information.
Information from Other Sources
Occasionally, we may also obtain Personal Information about you from affiliated entities, business partners, and other independent third party sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we may receive include: address information, and demographic information.
How we use Non-Personal Information
We automatically collect session information about your computer or mobile device when you visit this website. We may also collect information about your online activity, such as the types of websites viewed. We use this automatic information to customize your user experience, and to bring to your attention information that you may be interested in.
3. Who Personal Information is Disclosed to
Personal Information collected by us may be disclosed to:
Third Party Vendors that provide services on our behalf including technical support, payment processing, business analytics, marketing, distribution of services and fraud prevention. Third party vendors may also be permitted to collect information on our behalf where necessary to operate some of the features of our website or to allow the delivery of online advertising based on your interests. Third party Vendors are only permitted to access and collect information which is needed to deliver their services and are not authorized to use or distribute the information for any other purpose.
Business Partners with whom we may jointly offer services, or whose products or services
Referring Websites where you were referred to this website from another site. In such cases, we may share limited information about you with that referring website. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any website that referred you to us.
Government and Law Enforcement Agencies – Your Personal Information may be provided to government and law enforcement agencies, if we are required to so under the applicable laws of any jurisdiction.
Other – Your Personal Information may also be shared:
1. In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes to: establish or exercise our legal rights, defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by the applicable law of any jurisdiction. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
2. When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company or this website, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
3. As permitted by applicable law in connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. How Non-Personal Information May be Shared
Non-Personal Information may be shared with third parties such as advertisers and investors. Such Non-Personal Information does not contain Personal Information about you and may be used to develop content and services that may be of interest to you.
5. Data May be Stored and Processed in Multiple Jurisdictions
Please note that Personal Information may be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the United States, as well as other countries where privacy laws may be different from those of your country.
6. Retention and Safeguarding of Personal Information
Please be aware that we employ methods to protect Personal Information transmitted over the internet; however, your use of the internet and electronic mail is subject to possible interception or loss, and is also subject to possible alteration.
If we become aware of a breach of our security safeguards that compromises the privacy of the Personal Information retained by us, and such breach poses a real risk of significant harm, the following action shall be taken:
1. We shall coordinate the responses to the breach and ensure that all reasonable action is taken to address the breach;
2. We shall notify you and the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of the breach, as soon as feasible once we have determined that a breach poses a real risk of significant harm;
3. We shall comply to the greatest extent possible and in a timely manner with any requests, orders, or other instructions from the Office of the Privacy Commissioner; and
4. We shall maintain records of every breach of security safeguards.
5. We will assess the following factors when determining whether a security breach constitutes a real risk of significant harm to you:
6. The sensitivity of the Personal Information involved in the breach;
7. The probability that the Personal Information has been, is being, or will be misused; and
8. Any other prescribed factor by the Office of the Privacy Commissioner.
7. External Links
Cookies are small files which can be stored on the computer of a user where permitted by the user’s Web browser. Cookies are created to hold certain data about a user and website.
- To help us recognize previous visitors and to save and remember any user preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site;
2. To help us customize the content and advertisements provided to you on this website and on other sites across the Internet; and
3. To help measure website features, offerings, and advertisements.
Where users visit external websites linked to this website, a variety of cookies may be used during such visits. GPUI is not responsible for any cookies used by external websites.
For more information about cookies, cookie management and blocking or deleting cookies, please visit All About Cookies.
9. How You Can Access the Personal Information Collected from You
You can access and update your contact information by contacting us at: